Friday, June 12, 2009

Lookie what I found this week

Hi Scrap Addicts

I was just having a wander around the store, (shopping basket over my arm) and look at some of the goodies I found. There are some gorgeous kits, both full and taggers to be had. It's hard to choose, but I have faith in you dear shoppers ... I'm sure you can do it!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

You know this is such a small selection and the girls are adding fabulous new things every day. You better come on over and check it out.

Sophisti-Scraps
Where Sophistication Shines


Looking for CU goodies ... well stay tuned for tomorrows post, you won't believe all the fantastic new designers and products we have for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment